The music in my life

I like to listen music. When I have to sort the room or I need to study, I tune music on the computer, because in there I have my favourite music. I don’t listen to a particular type of music, but several kinds of music. I like the reggaeton, electronic music, cumbia, black metal, nü-metal, etc. Even when I need to concentrate, I tune music. I used to listen Tame Impala but lately I listen a lot of Daft Punk.
When I was a child I used to listen the same music that my brother listen, but not anymore. Now I like different music. When I was a teenager, I try to play guitar but I never liked it. Despite that I like the music, I don’t like to play instruments, I preferer listen it. This must be because nobody in my family plays any instruments.

Resultado de imagen para daft punk

Comments

  1. Yes, I prefer to listen before playing an instrument too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow there are garbanzos in odonto, see you camila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tame impala T.T , i listen Tame impala to study too . Rewards cami :)

    ReplyDelete

  4. Also I tried to learn to play guitar, but I could never learn ajajajaj

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts